Airdrie Canvas Wall TentsDescription
Standard features of Airdrie Canvas Wall Tents
All Wall Tents include:
- 2 windows with bug screens
- 1 double zipper door
- 1 double zipper insect mesh door
- 6" stove pipe ring
- 10"sod cloth
- Grommets and reinforce corners
- Heavy Duty carrying bag
Airdrie Canvas Wall Tents:
- Are made with unbleached, heavy duty, double fill, preshrunk SUNFORGER 10 oz Army Duck Canvas.
- Are treated with a dry finish, flame retardant, water, rot, mold and mildew resistant coating that makes the canvas 11.5 oz
- Fabric meets or exceeds CPAI 84 Sect #7 for flame retardancy
- Have insect mesh on inner door and window panes.
- Have a 10"perimeter sodcloth.
- Have ridge and eave grommet strips
- Doors are 6.5' X 3', with a zip up canvas privacy panel and an inside zip up insect mesh panel.
- Stove Pipe Jack piece is an 18" square high temperature silicon coated with a 6" reinforced neoprene ring that can be roof mounted or wall mounted
- Includes a heavy duty bag.
Standard Tent Sizes:
|8' * 10'||10' * 12'||12' * 14'|
|14' * 16'||16' * 20'||18' * 24'|
Please Call for current pricing and available options.
Setting Up Your Tent
Wall Tents, Stoves and Game Bags now available at Tackle and Trails in Rocky Mountain House